November 5, 2010

Midori IW replica violin bag

I've wanted this bag for quite some time now, and was able to join a Taobao grouporder organised by a very nice Dutch lady.
Ordering from Taobao seems quite difficult, as it's in Chinese and you need a shopping service to place an order for you.
There are many shopping services out there but so far I haven't used one myself yet.

The Midori bag is a replica of the Japanese brand Innocent World, which makes beautiful classic lolita clothing.
The original bag was embossed with Innocent World on it (hard to tell from the small stock pics), of course the replica isn't embossed but otherwise perfect.
Now I can't compare with the original bag, but I do think the overall quality of the replica is very good, and I'd give it a 5 out of 5 rating.
These are stock pictures of the authentic IW bag:

And here's the replica:


It's beautiful isn't it?
I paid under €40 euro's for this.

2 comments: